Natural Skin Care Tips: 10 Skin Care Tips Women Must Know (Part 2)
Right eating habits and the right natural care can do wonders for your looks and health. Here are some precious natural skin care tips which will make your skin glow round the clock.
1) Wake up your looks: Tossing and turning all night can show on your face the next morning. But you can look rested even when you are not. Try these quick-picker-uppers to wake up your looks.
. Shower 'up': Take a shower with an energizing body scrub and a nylon loofah. Let the spray massage tension away. Switch to cool water for the final rinse.
. Wear an energizing fragrance: Try scents with hints of lemon, jasmine, bergamot, lily of the valley, hyacinth, basil, and geranium.
2) For Dark Circles: Grated potatoes can lighten under-eye circles. Potatoes contain an enzyme called catecholase, which is used in cosmetics as a human skin lightener. Put the potatoes in a food processor and stuff the raw mash into a piece of cheese cloth. Apply to the area directly beneath your eye - dont let the potato juice come in contact with the eye itself - and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Wipe away the starchy residue.
3) Fixing Dark Circles: Other traditional and well known remedy is to place cucumber slices on eyelids while relaxing in hot bath. This will be like pampering yourself to the acme, treating yourself like a queen.
4) Soft Hands: So your hands dont feel soft anymore? Before you go to bed, lavishly apply vaseline and then pop on a pair of cotton gloves. Your hands will be incredibly soft by morning.
5) White nails: To whiten your nails, try these:
. Use a common whitening tooth paste. Try scrubbing your nails with toothpaste, its just as easy as achieving a pearly white smile and will take away any stains and shine up your nails.
. Soak your nails in water with lemon juice or lemon slices. The lemon acts as an astringent and will strip away stains.
Hungry for more? Look out for more such natural skin care tips which can do wonders to your skin at http://www. weightloss-health. com/skin%20care%20treatment%20tips. htm